Relationships are all about give and take. Its ok to bend with the wind sometimes. That is the nature of the dance.
Human beings are social beings, and we are usually interacting with other people every day of our lives. Often, our happiness depends a great deal on how the interactions with each person turn out. This is especially true of those whom we care about.
Here is what you can expect in this course:
- you will learn to identify your key relationships,
- how stress is impacting them and what you can do,
- how to experience more harmony in your relationships with others and yourself.
- how to better understand and relieve conflict in your relationships
- how to create a harmony that benefits your mental, emotional, and physical well-
- how to better identify your needs and desires in your relationships and become a
stronger advocate for yourself
- how to set boundaries in a way that is supportive of you, decreasing your stress, and
also strengthening relationships.
- will also go into the fear and experience of loneliness and learning to be in a stronger
relationship with yourself first before seeking to fill loneliness with dependence on
other people and what they bring you.
Lesson 5 Q&A